Western New York State Nursery & Landscape Association
Plantasia 2014: Dates Announced
Plantasia 2014 Western New York's Premier Garden and Landscape Show & the Official Sponsor of Spring - Thurs, March 20 - Sun, March 23, 2014;Preview Night,Wed, March 19 (5:30-8:30PM). Fairgrounds Event Center & Expo Hall in Hamburg, New York. Visit our Plantasia website for more information.
WNY Nurserymen's Association Foundation
Our objective is to assist through scholarships, the education of persons permanently residing within the Western New York State Nursery & Landscape Association (Region 6) boundaries, who are likely to pursue careers in the Nursery/Landscape Industry. Click here to find out more information.
Welcome to our website!
Welcome to the Western New York State Nursery & Landscape Association's website. As always you will find the most up to date and relevant information regarding our association and the industry. We appreciate your continued support and contribution to helping make this association stronger.
2012 Landscape Awards Program - Deadline Extended!
Updated November 8, 2012
Download the Landscape Awards flyer here: flyer for the website updated.pdf
As with any new technology, there are always bugs to work through. The Landscape Awards website had a few technical difficulties and made it difficult for the awards to be presented at the Harvest Dinner on Friday. The Landscape Awards Committee has decided to extend the entries until December 31, 2012 – midnight. We think you will be pleased to hear that the awards will now be presented at Plantasia in March (date/time TBA.) Also, since the awards will be displayed during the run of the show, it made sense to present the awards at Plantasia.
The website address is www.landscapeawards.com. Multiple entries per category may be submitted, however only one award per category per company will be allowed ($30 per entry.)
Please know that the Brian Pollack, the website designer, is available to assist you should you have issues. Contact Brian at (800) 381-4945 extension 147.
IMPORTANT - Before you can begin enter on-line…
- You must have a signed photo release form from the homeowner or business for each entry. The photo release form is on the website. You will not be able to complete the process on-line without this submitted.
- Have your photos uploaded to your computer.
- Upload the landscape plan to your computer (optional but recommended.)
- Think about your descriptions for the photos – include address of home/business as well as their name. Look at the flyer with the criteria to assist you. The flyer is on the website.
Once you have all the necessary forms, photos and information you can submit your entries.
- You do not need to set-up a user id or password.
- Begin by selecting our organization.
- Follow the instructions.
- You will have the opportunity to view your submission and edit before submitting.
- You can enter the State’s program as well and can do that at the same time (State has an entry fee also.)
- A confirmation email will be sent you to and to the WNYSNLA Office.
- Payment must follow in the mail ($30 per entry.)
- Award recipients will be announced at Plantasia, March 2013 - date/time TBA. Please plan to attend and join in the excitement. See www.wnysnla.org for a photo of the award that was on display at Plantasia.
There are 7 categories to enter:
2011 Landscape Award Recipients had the photos enlarged, framed and displayed at WNY's premier garden and landscape show, Plantasia.
Landscape Award displayed at Plantasia 2012